CALCUTTA STOCK EXCHANGE LTD - LATEST SHARE PRICE & UPDATES
- CSE was incorporated in 1923, at Calcutta.
- CSE provides trading opportunity to its members to trade in capital market and F & O segment of both BSE and NSE under section 13 of securities contract (regulation) act , 1956.
- Due to policy change by SEBI , CSE is not able to provide direct listing facilities to companies.
- CSE has approved voluntary delisting of 42 companies under SEBI Voluntary Delisting Regulation.
- As on date it has 2259 companies listed.
CSE has 2 Subsidiaries:
- CSE capital markets Pvt Ltd – It provides depository services of both CDSL & NSDL. It is wholly owned subsidiary.
- Lyons Range Securities Clearing Corporations Ltd – It is yet to commence its business of a clearing corporation. It is wholly owned subsidiary.
|Symbol:||Calcutta Stock Exchange Ltd|
|Face Value (₹):||1|
|Demat Status:||NSDL & CDSL|
|Lot Size:||20 Shares|
Board of Directors
Key Business Highlights
- Part of Anand Rathi Group one of the India’s Leading Financial Service provider with rich experience of 25 years in wealth creation.
- Total Assets Under Management has grown by 44% to Rs. 26000 Crs + in FY21.
- Anand Rathi Wealth Management Limited have 250+ financial strategist and 5500 active clients.
- Return of ~13% delivered on portfolios.
- It is likely to come up with IPO , considering favorable market condition.
|Consolidated (Rs. In Crs.)||2020||2019||2018|
|EPS||₹ -31.5 Per Share||₹ 36.2 Per Share||₹ 24.5 Per Share|
“Bonus Share Issue Propose in June 2021.”
The Board of Directors, at its meeting held on 14th June, 2021 has recommended for issuance of
bonus shares in the proportion of 1:2 [i.e.1 (One) new fully paid up equity share for every 2 (Two)
existing equity shares held].