CTR Manufacturing Industries Limited Unlisted Shares | Latest Share Price & Updates
CTR Manufacturing Industries share price has been a significant aspect of the company’s trajectory. CTR Manufacturing Industries Ltd, established in 1964, are an ISO 9001:2008 certified firm is a technology-driven market leader in the manufacture, marketing, and servicing of diversified Engineering products with manufacturing facilities at Pune, Aurangabad, and Nashik in India, Marketing and After Sales Service Offices nationwide and associates worldwide.
The company has a well-equipped infrastructural base state of the art manufacturing plant that consists of all advanced technology based machines. Moreover, a production unit covers a vast area and is specially designed for manufacturing a qualitative range of products in bulk quantities. Furthermore,
CTR Manufacturing Industries Ltd. have followed high awareness towards quality of our products, a strict quality policy by quality auditors keeping in mind that every product must undergo rigorous checking on various parameters and technical aspects to maintain flawless quality. It imports from Italy, Germany, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, China & Exporting to South American countries, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Middle East.
The company has successfully established a leading brand name in this domain under expert guidance of their mentor Mr. S. J. Gijare. His in depth knowledge and strategic consultancy in this field have helped them to find a new growth path for the company.
CTR Manufacturing Industries Limited is well-known as a manufacturer, supplier, importer and exporter of premium grade Material Handling Equipment. Their range of products includes Drum Handling Equipment, Pallet Truck & Electric Reach Truck. The products offered by CTR Manufacturing Industries Ltd. are highly recognized among their prestigious clients for its extensive features like sturdy design, precision engineering, powerful performance, easy installation and long durable life. Followed by a professional and futuristic approach, the company is able to carve a niche in industry with amalgamation of core domain expertise and thorough engineering excellence.
Nature of business
Exporter and OEM Manufacturer
Manufacturer, Exporter and Importer
Total number of employees
501 to 1000 people
Year of Establishment
Legal status of the firm
Limited company (Ltd./Pvt. Ltd.)
Rs. 100 to 500 crores
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Description: The company leads in the manufacture and marketing of engineering and electronic products with manufacturing facilities.
- Products & Services: steel milling cutters and reamers, carbide tipped milling cutters, pressed steel radiators for transformers, on-load tap changers and electronic plastic film capacitors.
- Category: Manufacturer
The current status of C.T.R. Manufacturing Industries Private Limited is – Active
The company has its registered office located at Nagar Road, Pune, India as well as its manufacturing units located at Pune, Aurangabad and Nashik. The company has its regional offices located at Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai.
Website : www.ctr.in
|Symbol||CTR Manufacturing Industries Ltd.|
|Face Value (₹):||100|
|Demat Status:||NSDL & CDSL|
|Lot Size:||25 Shares|
Board of Directors:
|Mr.Vijaykumar Kisanrao Wakchaure||Managing Director|
|Mr.Ravindra Vishnu TalegaonkarR||Director|
|Mr.Prajakta Anil Kumar||Wholetime Director|
|Mr.Brij Mohan Suri||Director|
|Mr.Anil Pratap Kumar||Director|
The last reported AGM (Annual General Meeting) of C.T.R. Manufacturing Industries Private Limited, per our records, was held on 28 September, 2022. Also, as per our records, its last balance sheet was prepared for the period ending on 31 March, 2022.
Key Business Highlights Helps to Determine CTR Manufacturing Industries Share Price
- CTR Manufacturing Industries Private Limited is a 58 years 3 days old Private Company incorporated on 18 Dec 1964 having its registered office in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- CTR has established a strong position in the market with a sizable share in flange-mounted tap changers, in-tank tap changers and fire prevention systems, which constitute its key products.
- The diverse client base is underscored by the fact that none of the customers contributed to more than 9% of the company’s sales in FY2022[P].
- Further, the operating income improved to Rs. 337.2 crore in FY2022[P] against Rs. 272.4 crore in FY2021.
- Going forward, the company is expected to witness a reasonable scale-up in volumes over the medium term, aided by the increasing number of transformers being set up across the country with the growing demand for power.
- The disruption caused by the pandemic resulted in an operating income of Rs. 272.4 crore in FY2021 with a comfortable operating margin of 17.1%, aided by its cost control measures and better pricing for its products.
- CTR reported a healthy revenue growth of 23.8% at Rs. 337.2 crore in FY2022 with an operating profit margin of 13.2% aided by a healthy demand for its products.
- CTR has been able to maintain consistently high EBITDA margins. In FY2021, despite the impact of the pandemic, the company was able to maintain healthy margins of 17.1% even as its operating income declined.
- However, with rising operating expenses and some debtor write-offs, the operating margin moderated to 13.2% in FY2022[P].
Frequently Asked Questions
The buying and selling of unlisted shares and pre-IPO shares is fully legal and valid.
The procedure to buy the CTR Manufacturing Industries unlisted shares is fairly simple. Once you have settled on the price and quantity of the transaction, you would have to transfer the funds into the bank account of the seller.
When the funds are transferred and transaction details are shared with the seller, your demat account will be credited with the shares either on the same day of the fund transfer or before the end of the next working day.
In the secondary market, the transactions related to unlisted shares take place with the existing owners of the shares who are generally the employees or existing investors in the company. The company itself is not directly involved.
The CTR Manufacturing Industries shares will get credited either the same day or before the end of the next working day when you transfer the funds into our bank account.
The minimum lot size varies on the basis of market conditions and demand and supply factors. To know the current lot size for CTR Manufacturing Industries Ltd unlisted shares, please visit the stock page on our website: www.delistedstocks.in
There are many factors which influence the pricing of unlisted shares. Apart from the supply and demand factors, the latest transactions happened on the same stock, last funding round of the company, and valuation level of companies of the similar size affect the pricing of the unlisted shares.
Once the selling price and quantity of shares is agreed with us, we will provide you with an UTR number to transfer the shares. Once you have transferred the shares into our company’s demat account, funds will be released into your bank account within 24 hours or before the end of the next working day of the transfer of the shares.
If your holding period is less than 2 years, then such income is treated as business income and liable to get taxed as per tax slab of the investor.
If your holding period is more than 2 years, then your profits would be subject to long-term capital gains tax. The current short-term capital gain tax rate is 20% after indexation.
The trading in unlisted shares is governed by Securities & Contract (Regulation) Act, 1992.which comes under the preview of SEBI. The SEBI regulations become applicable when the stocks of the company get listed on the stock exchange. There is a minimum lock-in period of 6 months for pre-IPO investors.
The major risk associated with investing in unlisted stocks is the liquidity risk. The possible exit route for investors is either to sell to another investor or wait till the company gets listed on the stock exchange.
Yes, NRI’s can also buy and sell CTR Manufacturing Industries unlisted shares just like domestic investors. But their investment is on a non-repatriable basis.