Elcid Investments Limited Unlisted Shares | Latest Share Price & Updates.
Elcid Investments Limited is an NBFC (Non-Banking Finance Company) registered with Reserve Bank of India incorporated on 3rd December 1981 under the provisions of Companies Act 1956 in Mumbai. The shares of the company are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange, Mumbai holding a market cap of Rs. 0.06 crores. Its business is to make investments in shares, debentures, mutual funds and main source of income is dividend and appreciation in the share price
The Company have two subsidiaries namely:
- Murahar Investments & Trading Company Limited
- Suptaswar Investments & Trading Company limited.
Both of these subsidiaries are also registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Non-Banking Finance Company.
The majority of the Company’s activities revolve upon investing in listed and unlisted stock shares, corporate debt instruments, and mutual funds. Certain investments in equity instruments and mutual funds may be acquired and sold in order to maintain appropriate liquidity.
Elcid Invst share price was Rs 2.79 as on 22 Nov, 2022. Elcid Invst share price trend is as under:
Last 1 Month: Elcid Invst share price moved up by 15.29%
Last 3 Months: Elcid Invst share price moved remain unchanged by N.A.
ELCID Unlisted Share holds a total 2,83,13,860 Asian Paints shares which as on 3rd Oct 22 worth Rs. 9830 crores. The company is primarily an investment company and its business income is the income arriving out of investments held by the Company. The company is functioning under a single segment of investment activities and invests in listed and unlisted stock shares, corporate debt instruments, and mutual funds.
|Symbol||Elcid Investment Ltd.|
|Face Value (₹):||10|
|Demat Status:||NSDL & CDSL|
Board of Directors
|Mr. Varun A Vakil||Chairman|
|Ms. Ragini Vakil||CEO & CFO|
|Ms. Amrita Vakil|
|Ms. Dipika Vakil|
|Mr. Mahesh Dalal|
|Mr. Bharat Talati|
|Mr. Ketan Kapadia|
Key Business Highlights
- Corporate actions: Dividend history for Elcid Investments Ltd.Elcid Investments Ltd. has declared 21 dividends since Sept. 1, 2003. In the past 12 months, Elcid Investments Ltd. has declared an equity dividend amounting to Rs 15.00 per share. At the current share price of Rs 2.79, this results in a dividend yield of 537.63%.
- As on 31st March 2022, Elcid Investments held 2,83,13,860 equity shares of Asian paints. As on 7th Oct 2022, Asian Paints equity shares were trading at Rs. 3343.70/- on NSE.
- Hence ELCID Investments stake of Asian Paints shares only (excluding all other investments) was valued at Rs. 9,467 crores. The stock is quoting at Rs 2.31/- on BSE and total outstanding shares of ELCID Investments is 2,00,000 shares (according to Financial Report 2021-2022)
- Market Capitalisation of Elcid Investments Ltd. Is only Rs. 4,62,000 but the ELCID Investments shares are rarely traded on the stock exchange but those interested in buying ELCID Investments shares can buy it from the unlisted shares market.
- Promoters of Elcid Investments Ltd. Announced the floor price of Rs. 1,61,023/- per share but public shareholders rejected the bid as they felt that the intrinsic value was very high that what was actually offered.
- The book value of Elcid Investments shares as per various media publications stood as high as Rs. 4,00,000 – Rs. 6,00,000 per share.
|Net Profit Margin||74%||75%|
|Return on Equity||1%||1%|
|Total Income (₹ Crores)||135||108||78||61|
|PAT (₹ Crores)||100||81||73||55|
|Basic & Diluted EPS||5001.94||4052.46||3659.01||2727.19|
|Book Value per Share (₹)||616440||508261||347598||256673|
|Equity (₹ Crores)||12329||10165||6952||5133|
|Company||Market Cap (₹ Crores)||Profitability Margin (%)||ROCE (%)||ROE (%)||D/E Ratio||P/E Ratio||P/B Ratio||Book Value per Share (₹)|
|Elcid Investments Ltd||3060||74%||1%||1%||0.00||30.59||0.25||616440|
|Bombay Oxygen Investments Ltd||165||84%||9%||9%||0.00||156.80||0.60||21723|
|IIFL Finance Ltd||16594||17%||26%||18%||5.53||9.12||1.67||170|
Frequently Asked Questions
The buying and selling of unlisted shares and pre-IPO shares is fully legal and valid.
The procedure to buy the Elcid Investments unlisted shares is fairly simple. Once you have settled on the price and quantity of the transaction, you would have to transfer the funds into the bank account of the seller.
When the funds are transferred and transaction details are shared with the seller, your demat account will be credited with the shares either on the same day of the fund transfer or before the end of the next working day.
In the secondary market, the transactions related to unlisted shares take place with the existing owners of the shares who are generally the employees or existing investors in the company. The company itself is not directly involved.
The Elcid Investments shares will get credited either the same day or before the end of the next working day when you transfer the funds into our bank account.
The minimum lot size varies on the basis of market conditions and demand and supply factors. To know the current lot size for Elcid Investments Ltd unlisted shares, please visit the stock page on our website: www.delistedstocks.in
There are many factors which influence the pricing of unlisted shares. Apart from the supply and demand factors, the latest transactions happened on the same stock, last funding round of the company, and valuation level of companies of the similar size affect the pricing of the unlisted shares.
Before IPO, there is no restriction on sale and transfer of your Elcid Investments unlisted shares.
But once the shares are listed on the stock exchange, for retail investors, there is a minimum lock-in period 6 months after listing on the stock exchange.
Once the selling price and quantity of shares is agreed with us, we will provide you with an UTR number to transfer the shares. Once you have transferred the shares into our company’s demat account, funds will be released into your bank account within 24 hours or before the end of the next working day of the transfer of the shares.
If your holding period is less than 2 years, then such income is treated as business income and liable to get taxed as per tax slab of the investor.
If your holding period is more than 2 years, then your profits would be subject to long-term capital gains tax. The current short-term capital gain tax rate is 20% after indexation.
The trading in unlisted shares is governed by Securities & Contract (Regulation) Act, which comes under the preview of SEBI. The SEBI regulations become applicable when the stocks of the company get listed on the stock exchange. There is a minimum lock-in period of 6 months for pre-IPO investors.
The major risk associated with investing in unlisted stocks is the liquidity risk. The possible exit route for investors is either to sell to another investor or wait till the company gets listed on the stock exchange.
Yes, NRI’s can also buy and sell Elcid Investments unlisted shares just like domestic investors. But their investment is on a non-repatriable basis.