HICKS THERMOMETERS INDIA LIMITED | LATEST SHARE PRICE & UPDATES
Hicks Thermometers India Limited is a public company, incorporated on 02 June 1961. The company manufactures and markets a wide range of medical and healthcare products. The company has its registered office and manufacturing unit located at Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh and distribution offices spread across Delhi, Kolkata, Patna, Jaipur, Nagpur, Mumbai, Guwahati and Chennai. The Manufacturing part of the company is spread over 7000 sq. yards.
The company serves reputed and well-known clients in the industry:
- Apollo Hospital
- Escort Hospital
- Cadila Pharmaceutical
- Ranbaxy Laboratories
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories
- Thermometers: Medical thermometer, Medical digital thermometers and Digital thermometers.
- Healthcare Products: PVC hot water bags, Rubber hot water bags, Hot water bags and Rubber hot water bottles.
- Diagnostics Products: Pregnancy card, Stethoscope, Malaria Test card, and HIV test card.
- Medical instrument: Infusions, Nebulizer weighing machine, Surgeon caps, Finger Pulse oximeter, Rib Belt, and Electronic blood pressure monitor.
Its main competitors’ are Divlabs Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Divya Steri Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and Divyansh Medicare Pvt. Ltd. The company is majorly owned by five promoter’s i.e. Hari Prakash Gupta (26.51%), Siddharth Gupta (24.57%), Hari Prakash Gupta(HUF) (7.99%), Nitika Gupta (3.45%) and Kusum Gupta(8.54%).
Website link: https://www.hickscare.com/thermometers.html
Company’s Registered office Address: A 12-13 Industrial Estate, Aligarh , Uttar Pradesh, India–202001
Company’s Registrar details: Skyline Financial Services Private Limited 246, 1st Floor, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi – 110065
|Symbol||HIcks Thermometers (India) Ltd.|
|Face Value (₹):||10|
Board of Directors
Key Business Highlights
- Part of Anand Rathi Group one of the India’s Leading Financial Service provider with rich experience of 25 years in wealth creation.
- Total Assets Under Management has grown by 44% to Rs. 26000 Crs + in FY21.
- Anand Rathi Wealth Management Limited have 250+ financial strategist and 5500 active clients.
- Return of ~13% delivered on portfolios.
- It is likely to come up with IPO , considering favorable market condition.
“Bonus Share Issue Propose in June 2021.”
The Board of Directors, at its meeting held on 14th June, 2021 has recommended for issuance of
bonus shares in the proportion of 1:2 [i.e.1 (One) new fully paid up equity share for every 2 (Two)
existing equity shares held].