INDIAN COMMODITY EXCHANGE LIMITED | LATEST SHARE PRICE & UPDATES
Indian Commodity Exchange Limited (ICEX) is a SEBI regulated, online commodity derivative exchange, which gives access to its trading platform across the country through its selected brokers. ICEX is a public company incorporated on 18 August 2008.
ICEX is the first exchange in India to embrace an international hi-tech system that guarantees automated as well as smooth switch-over from its Data Center (DC) to the Disaster Recovery (DR) website with no data loss in case of emergencies. The company has its headquarters located at Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra and its registered office at Surat, Gujrat.
The key shareholders of ICEX are Reliance Exchangenext ltd. (16.33%), Central Warehousing Corporation (11.05%), PMLA (9.04%), IndiaBulls Housing Finance ltd. ( 6.56%), MMTC ltd. (6%), India Potash Limited ( 5.02%), Bajaj Holding and investment ltd. (4.77%), Reliance Corporation Advisory ltd. (3.24%), Asian Star Company Limited (3.14%).
The various service offerings comprises
ICEX offers futures trading in India’s all economically pertinent commodities. The ICEX has 14 different commodity derivatives available for trading on its platform. It can be classified right into 2 groups:
- Agriculture Products: It can be further classified into 6 categories that are:
- Spices: Black Pepper and Cardamom
- Oil Seeds: Castor seed, Mustard seed and Soya bean oil
- Plantation: Rubber
- Fiber: Raw jute
- Cereals: Paddy Basmati
- Others: Guar seeds and Isabgul Seeds
2. Non Agriculture Products: It can be further classified into 2 categories that are:
- Diamonds: ICEX is the first Exchange around the world to launch the Ruby Derivative contract. The Exchange after obtaining the approval from SEBI on 27th August 2019. ICEX aims to provide futures trading items in India’s all economically pertinent commodity. At present it offers futures agreement in Diamond.
- Steel: The ICEX introduced Steel Long contract on August 28, 2018 precisely after the conclusion of one year of re-commencement of trading procedure.
- Mutual Funds: On December 27, 2019 the Exchange launched ICEX MF Platform, a mutual fund platform to assist in deals in Mutual Funds.
Some of the major competitors of the ICEX are Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), Universal Commodity Exchange (UCX), Shariah Index and National Commodity and Derivative Exchange (NCDEX).
|Symbol||INDIAN COMMODITY OVERVIEW|
|Face Value (₹):||5|
Board of Directors
Key Business Highlights
|Total Income (₹ Crores)||3.85||8.07||12.37||16.32|
|PAT (₹ Crores)||-25.67||-42.32||-28.57||-13.43|
|Book Value per Share (₹)||1.95||2.43||3.22||5.98|
|Equity (₹ Crores)||103.97||129.53||171.82||200.34|