KURL-ON ENTERPRISE LTD | LATEST SHARE PRICE & UPDATES
Kurlon Enterprises Ltd (KEL) incorporated in 2011. KL has transferred its business of Rubberized Coir, Latex Foam, Polyurethane Foam, Pillows, Spring Mattresses, Furniture, Furnishing, sofa and entire home comforts and related products were transferred to the subsidiary company effective 1st April, 2014. KEL is an operating company with headquarter in Bengaluru.
KEL markets its products under the flagship brand “Kurl-On” with Bounty, Luxurino, Angelica Box TOP, Klassic, Mermaid, Kurlo bond, Convenio, Ortho, Relish, SpineKare, etc. as sub brands.
|Symbol:||Kurl-On Enterprise Ltd.|
|Face Value (₹):||5|
|Demat Status:||NSDL & CDSL|
|Lot Size:||25 Shares|
SUBSIDIARY COMPANY – ” Kurlon Retail Limited”
Kurlon Retail Limited (KRL) a 100% subsidiary of Kurlon Enterprise Ltd (KEL). It is engaged in business of buying , selling , reselling , importing, exporting , transporting , storing , promoting , marketing or supplying trading , dealing in all type of goods including mattresses , pillows, furnishing , sofa and furniture on retail and wholesale basis. Total Revenue recorded was Rs. 2010.64 Crs in FY 2019.
Board of Directors:
- India’s Largest Selling Mattress.
- Strong Brand Value.
- World Class Manufacturing Facilities & Largest Production Capacity.
- Widest Sales and Distribution Network.
- Diversified Product Range.
- Wide Geographical Presence.
- Consumers surpassed over 1.3 million p.a and increases day by day.
- CAGR Growth Consolidated Basis (2017 to 2019) – 7% Total Revenue , 15% EBITDA , 11% PAT & 27% Net worth.
- CAGR Growth Standalone Basis (2017 to 2019) – 7% Total Revenue , 19% EBITDA , 17% PAT & 28% Net worth.
“Bonus Share Issue Propose in June 2021.”
The Board of Directors, at its meeting held on 14th June, 2021 has recommended for issuance of
bonus shares in the proportion of 1:2 [i.e.1 (One) new fully paid up equity share for every 2 (Two)
existing equity shares held].