MYSORE PAINTS AND VARNISH LIMITED | LATEST SHARE PRICE & UPDATES
Mysore paints and varnish limited (MPVL) is a a public limited company with 92% holding by Government of Karnataka. Mysore paints is engaged in business of manufacturing ad supply of industrial coating , indelible ink used in voting, paints and primers and decorative coatings.
|Symbol:||Mysore Paints and Varnish Ltd.|
|Face Value (₹):||10|
Customer Base: BSNL, BHEL, Indian Railways, PWD, Hutti Gold Mines, KPCL, Automotive Axles, J.K.Tyres and industries ltd, etc.
Board of Directors:
|N.V. Phaneesh||Hon’ble Chairman|
|Dr. Chandrashekhar Doddamani||Managing Director|
|H A Shobha||Director|
|V .Bharath Kumar||Director|
- CAGR Growth (2016 to 2019) – Operating Income 22% , EBITDA 16% & PAT 19%.
- Consistent Dividend paying company – 25% (2016 to 2019).
- Government Holding Company
- MPVL Indelible Ink has proved over 4.5 billion voters both in India and across the world
- Sole Manufacturer and supplier of quality Indelible Ink in association with the Election Commission of India, National Physical Laboratory, Government of India, New Delhi, and National Research Development Corporation, Government of India, New Delhi.