Taparia Tools Limited Unlisted Shares|Latest Share Price & Updates
Started in 1969, Taparia Tools Ltd is a leading manufacturer and trader of hand tools in India.Taparia Tools share price has been a significant aspect of the company’s trajectory. The company has a well laid out fully equipped factory located at Nashik and Goa. The plant is located on a total area of 42,832 sq.mtrs. Out of the total of 1200 workforce, the number of people engaged in direct production is 1000. The remaining are in administrative and management. The company is listed on Bombay Stock Exchange and has been a consistent dividend payer in the recent past to its investors and paid Rs 172.50 per share during FY 2022.
The Company’s present manufacturing product range is as given below:-
- Adjustable Wrenches (Chrome plated and Phosphate finish and also with soft grip.)
- A wide range of ScrewDrivers. It includes Screwdrivers with Flat tip, Electrician pattern, Phillips tip, Torx tip, Screwdriver Sets, Line Testers, Two in One ScrewDrivers, etc.
- Varieties of Pliers. The Plier family includes Combination Pliers, Side cutting Pliers, Long Nose Pliers, Circlip Pliers, Water Pump Pliers, Pincers, Vice Grip Pliers, etc.
- Tool Sets and Kits of various types.
- Ball Pein, Cross Pein and Claw Hammers.
- Forged C-clamps in different sizes from the smallest to the biggest.
- Chisels in various types and sizes including pneumatic chisels.
- Double-ended, Ring & Combination Spanners.
- Various types and sizes of Punches.
- Pipe Wrenches- Stillson pattern and Swedish pattern.
- Truck Wheel wrenches.
- Fullest range of Sockets and its accessories and Socket sets of all possible sizes namely ¼”, 3/8”, ½”, ¾” & 1” drive etc.
The registered office of the company is located at 52 & 52B, MIDC Area, Trimbak Road, Satpur, Nashik, Maharashtra.
Board of Directors:
Key Highlights of Taparia Tools Limited & Taparia Tools Share Price
- Award Winning Company with Pan-India Dealers and distribution network.
- Well-diversified Product portfolio with competitive pricing and high quality ratings.
- High Promoter Shareholding.
- Company has shown EXCELLENT growth in profitability in recent years.
- Almost debt-free company with high growth prospects.
|Net Profit Margin||9%||10%|
|Return on Equity||27%||27%|
Note:- Dividend payout = Total Dividend/Net Income.
It indicates, how much % of its Net Income, the company is paying out as dividend to its Shareholders.
|Total Income (₹ Crores)||669.50||537.75||475.38||472.83||409.18|
|PAT (₹ Crores)||65.09||48.34||30.59||23.51||14.55|
|Book Value per Share (₹)||783.21||687.15||526.93||426.63||349.55|
|Equity (₹ Crores)||237.76||208.60||159.96||129.51||106.12|
|Company||Market Cap (₹ Crores)||Profitability Margin (%)||ROCE (%)||ROE (%)||D/E Ratio||P/E Ratio||P/B Ratio||Book Value per Share (₹)|
|Taparia Tools Ltd||182||9%||35%||27%||0.00||2.52||0.67||890.67|
|Galactico Corporate Services Ltd||81||28%||38%||38%||0.21||8.67||2.73||2.02|
|Halder Venture Ltd||98||2%||6%||12%||3.68||53.80||1.89||165.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
The buying and selling of unlisted shares and pre-IPO shares is fully legal and valid.
The procedure to buy the Taparia Tools unlisted shares is fairly simple. Once you have settled on the price and quantity of the transaction, you would have to transfer the funds into the bank account of the seller.
When the funds are transferred and transaction details are shared with the seller, your demat account will be credited with the shares either on the same day of the fund transfer or before the end of the next working day.
In the secondary market, the transactions related to unlisted shares take place with the existing owners of the shares who are generally the employees or existing investors in the company. The company itself is not directly involved.
The Taparia Tools shares will get credited either the same day or before the end of the next working day when you transfer the funds into our bank account.
The minimum lot size varies on the basis of market conditions and demand and supply factors. To know the current lot size for Taparia Tools Ltd unlisted shares, please visit the stock page on our website: www.delistedstocks.in
There are many factors which influence the pricing of unlisted shares. Apart from the supply and demand factors, the latest transactions happened on the same stock, last funding round of the company, and valuation level of companies of the similar size affect the pricing of the unlisted shares.
Before IPO, there is no restriction on sale and transfer of your Taparia Tools unlisted shares.
But once the shares are listed on the stock exchange, for retail investors, there is a minimum lock-in period 6 months after listing on the stock exchange.
Once the selling price and quantity of shares is agreed with us, we will provide you with an UTR number to transfer the shares. Once you have transferred the shares into our company’s demat account, funds will be released into your bank account within 24 hours or before the end of the next working day of the transfer of the shares.
If your holding period is less than 2 years, then such income is treated as business income and liable to get taxed as per tax slab of the investor.
If your holding period is more than 2 years, then your profits would be subject to long-term capital gains tax. The current short-term capital gain tax rate is 20% after indexation.
The trading in unlisted shares is governed by Securities & Contract (Regulation) Act, which comes under the preview of SEBI. The SEBI regulations become applicable when the stocks of the company get listed on the stock exchange. There is a minimum lock-in period of 6 months for pre-IPO investors.
The major risk associated with investing in unlisted stocks is the liquidity risk. The possible exit route for investors is either to sell to another investor or wait till the company gets listed on the stock exchange.
Yes, NRI’s can also buy and sell Taparia Tools unlisted shares just like domestic investors. But their investment is on a non-repatriable basis.