Amol Minechem Ltd. | Latest Share Price & Updates.
- Amol Minechem Ltd (Old Name – Amol Dicalite Ltd) was incorporated in year 1979.It is engaged in manufacturing of Perlite Filter aids and Perlite Products. The company has plants located at Kadi, Mehsana District, Gujarat. It has specially designed 5 portable plants.
- The Company started making import substitution products by offering Perlite Filter aid to customers in India and from a small beginning of 600 M Tons per annum today continues to be the market leader with production of 9000 M Tones.
- It has 97% of revenue contribution from India and 3% from Outside India.
- It has two Subsidiaries – Amol Cryogenics Insulation (USA) Inc. and Amol Cryogenics Insulations Limited UAE.
|Symbol||Amol Minechem Ltd|
|Face Value (₹):||10|
|Demat Status:||NSDL & CDSL|
|Lot Size:||20 Shares|
Board of Directors:
Key Business Highlights
- Regionally Listed on Calcutta Stock Exchange.
- Regular Dividend paying company i.e 25% y-o-y.
- Amol Minchem is the largest producer of Perlite based products in the country with a sizeable market share.
- Amol Minechem enjoys PAT CAGR Growth of 28% over the period of 4 years.
- Net worth has grown at 17% CAGR basis over the period of 4 years.
“Bonus Share Issue Propose in June 2021.”
The Board of Directors, at its meeting held on 14th June, 2021 has recommended for issuance of
bonus shares in the proportion of 1:2 [i.e.1 (One) new fully paid up equity share for every 2 (Two)
existing equity shares held].