MAHARASHTRA KNOWLEDGE CORPORATION LTD (MKCL) | LATEST SHARE PRICE & UPDATES
MKCL was established by the department of Higher Education & Technical Education and Government of Maharashtra. It offers e-learning , e-governance and empowerment technologies, solutions and services to million of customers , universities , government and communities.
|Symbol:||Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation (MKCL) Ltd.|
|Face Value (₹):||10|
|Demat Status:||NSDL & CDSL|
|Lot Size:||75 Shares|
Board of Directors:
- MKCL has 5000+ learning centers, 12.5 million + smart users, 6000+ study centers where it offers 18 products and services.
- Government holding company
- Turnover grew from Rs. 200 million in 2002-03 to Rs. 1900.71 million in 2018-19 gives a confidence to state established enterprises
- Paid Rs. 2373.20 million to Government of Maharashtra (GoM) in last seventeen years by way of dividend, examination fees, SGST, etc. as against GoM’s equity of Rs.30 million.
- Paid Rs. 1877.09 million to Government of India in last seventeen years by way of Service tax, VAT, Works Contract Tax, Dividend Distribution Tax, IGST & CGST, etc.
|Net Profit Margin||26%||19%|
|Return on Equity||8%||4%|
|Total Income (₹ Crores)||145.14||102.16||181.37||187.99||181.53|
|PAT (₹ Crores)||37.79||19.15||35.98||52.73||42.79|
|Book Value per Share (₹)||581.83||533.52||503.80||523.31||458.84|
|Equity (₹ Crores)||470.13||431.10||407.08||422.84||370.75|
|Company||Market Cap (₹ Crores)||Profitability Margin (%)||ROCE (%)||ROE (%)||D/E Ratio||P/E Ratio||P/B Ratio||Book Value per Share (₹)|
|ZEE LEARN LTD||223||-5%||4%||-1%||0.86||-155.00||0.88||18|
“Bonus Share Issue Propose in June 2021.”
The Board of Directors, at its meeting held on 14th June, 2021 has recommended for issuance of
bonus shares in the proportion of 1:2 [i.e.1 (One) new fully paid up equity share for every 2 (Two)
existing equity shares held].