SBI Home Finance Limited Unlisted Shares|Latest Share Price & Updates
SBI Home Finance Ltd. is a listed public company incorporated on 11 November, 1987. It is classified as a public limited company and is located in West Bengal. It’s authorized share capital is INR 140.00 crores and the total paid-up capital is INR 15.00 crores
The current status of SBI Home Finance Ltd. is – Under Liquidation.
The last reported AGM (Annual General Meeting) of SBI Home Finance Ltd., per our records, was held on 22 August, 2008. Also, as per our records, its last balance sheet was prepared for the period ending on 31 March, 2008.
1980 – 10,34,200 shares were allotted to SBI Capital Markets, Ltd., 10,34,200 shares to HDFC, 7,50,000 shares to UTI, 5,00,000 shares to LIC, 5,00,000 shares to GIC and its subsidiaries and 11,81,600 shares to other corporate bodies.
1987 – SBI Home Finance Ltd. was incorporated on 11th November 1987 as a Private Limited Company in the name and style of “Housing Promotion Finance Corporation (P) Ltd.” It was later converted into a Public Limited Company on 23rd May 1988.
- The Company was promoted jointly by the State Bank of India and the Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd., for providing long term finance for housing with main thrust in the Eastern and North Eastern region.
- The leading financial institutions viz., the LIC, UTI, GIC and its associates participated in the equity capital as was done by a few private corporate bodies.
- It was promoted mainly with the objective of providing long term housing finance for purchase or construction of housing units especially in Eastern and North Eastern parts of India.
- The Company provides long-term finance for housing in India to individuals, Corporate Bodies, promoters and developers, Housing Boards, etc.
Boards of Directors
Key Business Highlights
- The financial performance of the Company during this year related basically to the management of the realization of funds locked up in the past in various receivables as a conscious decision was taken as far back as in 2003 to stop booking fresh businesses in its books.
- Hence the bottom line was simply an outcome of a rundown of the receipt of meagre interest income on bank deposits and the expenses incurred towards Company’s maintenance.
- The operating income thus represented interest income on realized funds parked with bank for temporary periods and the other income arising from miscellaneous sources like refund of excess stamp duty duly paid in the past and reversal of certain liabilities which were no longer considered necessary during this year particularly.
- Loss / Profit as expected the company recorded an increase in loss from Rs. 4.67 crores to Rs.18.25 crores, which was due to non-accrual of sufficient income because of the fact that sources thereof were gradually getting dried up.
- The accumulated losses stood at Rs.309.56 crores.
- Risk Management Since the Company ceased to be an operational entity, its income and expenses are more or less on the anticipated lines and are not very much subject to uncertainties and widespread variances.
- Accordingly, the risk content of the truncated activities is negligible. The Company had been taking appropriate steps to guard against the systemic and other identified risk
The latest financials of SBI Home Finance Ltd does not exist, as its last annual general meet (AGM) happened on 22 August 2008. The company last updated its financials on 31 March 2008 as per BSE & Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Frequently Asked Questions
The buying and selling of unlisted shares, and pre-IPO shares is fully legal and valid.
The procedure to buy the SBI Home Finance shares is fairly simple. Once you have settled on the price and quantity of the transaction, you would have to transfer the funds into the bank account of the seller. Once the funds are transferred and transaction details are shared with the seller, your demat account will be credited with the shares either on the same day of the fund transfer or before the end of the next working day.
In the secondary market, the transactions related to unlisted shares take place with the existing owners of the shares who are generally the employees or existing investors in the company. The company itself is not directly involved.
The SBI Finance shares will get credited either the same day or before the end of the next working day when you transfer the funds into our bank account.
Yes, we can buy SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) shares. We at Delisted Stocks have many actively traded scripts and are market makers of unlisted shares.
Yes, we can sell SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) shares. We at Delisted Stocks have many actively traded scripts and are market makers of unlisted shares.
We provide a two-way quote on all the shares we deal in. Your buy price for SBI Home Finance Ltd unlisted share is ₹84 and your sell price for SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) unlisted share is ₹70. The price is based on our estimates and market conditions.
There are many factors which influence the pricing of unlisted shares. Apart from the supply and demand factors, the latest transactions happened on the same stock, last funding round of the company, and valuation level of companies of the similar size affect the pricing of the unlisted shares.
Fundamental & Comparative valuation models and the forces of demand and supply in the market for unlisted shares dictate the price. These prices are based on our estimates and transaction history of SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) unlisted share.
If your holding period is less than 2 years, then such income is treated as business income and liable to get taxed as per tax slab of the investor. If your holding period is more than 2 years, then your profits would be subject to long-term capital gains tax. The current short-term capital gain tax rate is 20% after indexation.
The minimum lot size varies on the basis of market conditions and demand and supply factors. To know the current lot size for Martin and Harris, please visit the stock page on our website: https://delistedstocks.in/sbi-home-finance-limited-unlisted-shares/
The financials of SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) which includes the P/L of SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) and the Balance Sheet of SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) is in the financials section (Click on link).
The annual report of SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) is available in the annual report section (Click on link).
Yes, NRI’s can also buy and sell SBI Home Finance shares just like domestic investors. But their investment is on a non-repatriable basis.
The minimum lock-in period of SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) unlisted share is 1 year post the listing date. Prior to listing the shares can be sold in the active unlisted market. We provide a two-way quote on all the shares we deal in. Your buy price for SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) unlisted share is ₹84 and your sell price for SBI Home Finance Ltd (Company under Liquidation) unlisted share is ₹70.