NCL HOLDINGS | LATEST SHARE PRICE & UPDATES
NCL Holdings (A&S) Ltd is the holding company incorporated in 2018 to take over non-building material assets and investments of another group company: NCL Buildtek Ltd.
The holding company has four subsidiaries:
- Sun Crop Sciences Pvt Ltd: The Company is in the business of seeds development of Maize and Rice crops. During FY 2021, this company generated revenues of Rs 11.10 crores. The holding company has 76% stake in this company.
- Kakatiya Industries Pvt Ltd: The Company has 2 divisions: chemicals and hydropower. The company is implementing a 9MW hydropower project in Orissa. The company is in the process of demerger of its chemical division. During FY 2021, this company generated revenues of Rs 6.39 crores. The holding company has 97.06% stake in this company.
- Eastern Ghat Renewable Energy Ltd: The original purpose of this company was to generate hydro power but now this company is proposed to be merged with another group company, Kakatiya Industries Pvt Ltd. This company is yet to commence its operations and did not generate any revenue during FY 2021. The holding company has 100% stake in this company.
- NCL Green Habitats Pvt Ltd: The company has real estate assets in Hosur (Tamil Nadu), Nellore & Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh) and Hyderabad (Telangana). While the company plans to sell its real estate in Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu in the near future, it plans to develop the flats on its property in Hyderabad. During FY 2021, this company generated Rs 0.41 crores. The holding company has 100% stake in this company.
The registered office of the company is located at 5th Floor, NCL Pearl, SD Road, East Marredpally, Secunderabad.
|Symbol||NCL Holdings (A&S) Ltd|
|Face Value||₹ 10 each|
Board of Directors:
- NCL Holdings A&S Ltd is Telangana based holding company for mainly 3 companies engaged in the diversified business of real-estate, hydropower, chemicals and seed production.
- The company reported consolidated revenues of Rs 20.97 Crore with net profit of Rs 1.60 Crore during FY 2021.
- The company was formed in 2018 to take over non-core assets from NCL Buildtek Ltd, another NCL group company.
|Total Income (₹ Crores)||20.97||28.33||16.46|
|PAT (₹ Crores)||1.60||4.42||-0.71|
|Book Value per Share (₹)||112.15||109.39||99.96|
|Equity (₹ Crores)||64.88||63.28||57.82|
|Market Cap (₹ crs.)||Profitability Margin||ROCE||ROE||D/E ratio||P/E ratio||P/B Ratio||Book Value per Share (₹)|
|Mangalam Seeds Ltd||95||14.90%||18.08%||15.28%||0.22||17.33||2.37||36.57|
|Deepak Nitrite Ltd||26,101||17.79%||37.11%||33.06%||0.21||23.96||11.13||172.05|
Scheme of arrangement between NCL Alltek & Seccolor Limited and NCL Holdings (A&S) Ltd :
Under this scheme the Board of Directors of the NCL Alltek & Seccolor Limited has decided to retain the activity of manufacturing of building materials and to transfer all its other investments at their book values, to NCL Holding (A&S) the Resulting Company which has been formed with the specific purpose of taking over such investments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The buying and selling of unlisted shares and pre-IPO shares is fully legal and valid.
The procedure to buy the NCL Holdings unlisted shares is fairly simple. Once you have settled on the price and quantity of the transaction, you would have to transfer the funds into the bank account of the seller.
When the funds are transferred and transaction details are shared with the seller, your demat account will be credited with the shares either on the same day of the fund transfer or before the end of the next working day.
In the secondary market, the transactions related to unlisted shares take place with the existing owners of the shares who are generally the employees or existing investors in the company. The company itself is not directly involved.
The NCL Holdings shares will get credited either the same day or before the end of the next working day when you transfer the funds into our bank account.
The minimum lot size varies on the basis of market conditions and demand and supply factors. To know the current lot size for NCL Holdings Ltd unlisted shares, please visit the stock page on our website: www.delistedstocks.in
There are many factors which influence the pricing of unlisted shares. Apart from the supply and demand factors, the latest transactions happened on the same stock, last funding round of the company, and valuation level of companies of the similar size affect the pricing of the unlisted shares.
Before IPO, there is no restriction on sale and transfer of your NCL Holdings unlisted shares.
But once the shares are listed on the stock exchange, for retail investors, there is a minimum lock-in period 6 months after listing on the stock exchange.
Once the selling price and quantity of shares is agreed with us, we will provide you with an UTR number to transfer the shares. Once you have transferred the shares into our company’s demat account, funds are released into your bank account within 24 hours or before the end of the next working day of the transfer of the shares
If your holding period is less than 2 years, then such income is treated as business income and liable to get taxed as per tax slab of the investor.
If your holding period is more than 2 years, then your profits would be subject to long-term capital gains tax. The current short-term capital gain tax rate is 20% after indexation.
The trading in unlisted shares is governed by Securities & Contract (Regulation) Act, which comes under the preview of SEBI. The SEBI regulations become applicable when the stocks of the company get listed on the stock exchange. There is a minimum lock-in period of 6 months for pre-IPO investors.
The major risk associated with investing in unlisted stocks is the liquidity risk. The possible exit route for investors is either to sell to another investor or wait till the company gets listed on the stock exchange.
Yes, NRI’s can also buy and sell NCL Holdings unlisted shares just like domestic investors. But their investment is on a non-repatriable basis.