Shah Construction Company Limited Share Price | Live Updates
Shah Construction Company Ltd. Company is a company that is listed on the Bombay Stock exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE). The company declares its results every quarter and board meetings of the company are held regularly. Shah Construction Company Ltd. is managed by a board of directors with appropriate guidance from the top management. The Board regularly meets to review performance.
Shah Construction Company share price has been a significant aspect of the company’s trajectory.
Shah Construction Company Ltd. is a company in India, with a head office in Mumbai. The company operates in the Specialty Trade Contractors industry. It was established in 1960. It currently has a total number of 18 (2017) employees. There was a net sales revenue increase of 93% reported in Shah Construction Company Ltd.’s latest financial highlights for Q2C2023. In 2023, Shah Construction Company Ltd.’s net profit margin increased by 145.44%.
Description: The company is engaged in a civil contractor but gradually branched into offering turnkey solutions such as installation of transformers and other electrical equipment to state electricity boards, construction of residential complexes, warehouses, and allied buildings, and roads.
Products & Services: electric works, water works, road building, drainage and sewage work
Category: Construction and real estate development
The current status of Shah Construction Company Limited is – Active.
Shah Construction Company Limited is a Public incorporated on 05 April 1949. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 500,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 498,124,992. It is inolved in Building of complete constructions or parts thereof; civil engineering.
Shah Construction Company Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on 30 September 2021 and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), its balance sheet was last filed on 31 March 2021.
Vision and Mission
The Company was incorporated on 05th April, 1949 with an object to:
- To acquire and take over as a going concern the business of contractors and Engineers now carried on in Bombay and elsewhere under the name and style of “Shah Construction Co.”
- To carry on the said business as a going concern and to develop and extend the said business.
- To undertake as Architects or Engineers , and Contractors either alone or Jointly, with any other Company or persons the complete or partial erections and construction of buildings and works of all description including electric works, water works, road building, drainage and sewage work.
- To carry on any other business of a similar nature or any business which may in the opinion of the Directors be convenient to carry on by the Company.
- To do all sorts of machining and other work necessary for preparing and working up, whether by machinery or hand labor, timber and wood-work for building and constructional work of all descriptions , for house office or shop fittings, and fittings of all kinds, for moldings, casings, cappings and other appliances, for electric and other cables, and for sundry parts and appliances for cotton, silk, wooden and other mills , and for cotton, fiber and other presses.
- To carry on the business of builders and suppliers of the whole or any part or parts of railway or tramway, wagons, coaches, vans and cars, and of carriages, carts wagons and other vehicles of every description: also to supply separately to any Railway Companies or others, timber, scantlings and wood-work of all sizes and descriptions, whether in the rough or partially or completely machined and finished, ready or adapted for use in the building of any of the above vehicles.
The registered office of the company is located at 11 Shah Industrial Estate, Opp Anna Temple, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai.
Symbol Shah Construction Company Ltd. Face Value (₹): 100 ISIN: INE02C301011 Demat Status: NSDL Lot Size:
Board of Directors:
The company has 7 directors and 2 reported key management personnel.
Directors of Shah Construction Company Limited are:
|Shachikumar Nandlal Adalja||Director|
|Dinesh Keshardeo Poddar||Director|
|Hitesh Popatlal Sangoi||Director|
|Jaywanti Jadavji Shah||Director|
|Ravindra Kanji Myatra||Director|
|Sanjay Damji Shah||Director|
|Mehul Jadavji Shah||Director|
The longest serving director currently on board is Dinesh Keshardeo Poddar who was appointed on 30 September, 1995. Dinesh Keshardeo Poddar has been on the board for more than 27 years. The most recently appointed director is Ravindra Kanji Myatra, who was appointed on 10 August, 2022.
Mehul Jadavji Shah has the largest number of other directorships with a seat at a total of 50 companies. In total, the company is connected to 115 other companies through its directors.
Key Business Highlights of Shah Construction & Shah Construction Company Share Price
- Net Sales at Rs 0.82 crore in September 2022 up 26.51% from Rs. 0.65 crore in September 2021.
- Quarterly Net Loss at Rs. 0.45 crore in September 2022 up 20.92% from Rs. 0.57 crore in September 2021.
- Company’s annual revenue growth of 57.34% outperformed its 3 year CAGR of -19.4%.
- Company has posted a loss of Rs 0.45 crores for the 4th consecutive quarter.
- EBITDA stands at Rs. 0.52 crore in September 2022 up 57.58% from Rs. 0.33 crore in September 2021.
|Net Profit Margin||-61%||-138%|
|Return on Equity||3%||5%|
|Total Income (₹ Crores)||4.19||2.96||1.88||7.06||5.70|
|PAT (₹ Crores)||-2.55||-4.09||-4.81||-10.79||-1.09|
|Basic & Diluted EPS||-157.88||-253.77||-298.58||-669.05||-67.49|
|Book Value per Share (₹)||-5,506.11||-5,348.22||-5,094.45||-4,795.88||-4,126.83|
|Equity (₹ Crores)||-88.79||-86.24||-82.15||-77.33||-66.55|
|Company||Market Cap (₹ Crores)||Profitability Margin (%)||ROCE (%)||ROE (%)||D/E Ratio||P/E Ratio||P/B Ratio||Book Value per Share (₹)|
|Shah Construction Company Ltd||1.00||-61%||-3%||3%||-1.16||-0.35||-0.01||-5506.11|
|PNC Infratech Ltd||9573||8%||15%||16%||1.47||16.00||2.18||167.00|
|HG Infra Engineering Ltd||6254||11%||25%||29%||0.99||11.70||3.2||295.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
The buying and selling of unlisted shares and pre-IPO shares is fully legal and valid.
The procedure to buy the Shah Construction Company unlisted shares is fairly simple. Once you have settled on the price and quantity of the transaction, you would have to transfer the funds into the bank account of the seller.
When the funds are transferred and transaction details are shared with the seller, your demat account will be credited with the shares either on the same day of the fund transfer or before the end of the next working day.
In the secondary market, the transactions related to unlisted shares take place with the existing owners of the shares who are generally the employees or existing investors in the company. The company itself is not directly involved.
The Shah Construction Company shares will get credited either the same day or before the end of the next working day when you transfer the funds into our bank account.
The minimum lot size varies on the basis of market conditions and demand and supply factors. To know the current lot size for Shah Construction Company unlisted shares, please visit the stock page on our website: www.delistedstocks.in
There are many factors which influence the pricing of unlisted shares. Apart from the supply and demand factors, the latest transactions happened on the same stock, last funding round of the company, and valuation level of companies of the similar size affect the pricing of the unlisted shares.
Before IPO, there is no restriction on sale and transfer of your Shah Construction Company unlisted shares.
But once the shares are listed on the stock exchange, for retail investors, there is a minimum lock-in period 6 months after listing on the stock exchange.
Once the selling price and quantity of shares is agreed with us, we will provide you with an UTR number to transfer the shares. Once you have transferred the shares into our company’s demat account, funds are released into your bank account within 24 hours or before the end of the next working day of the transfer of the shares.
If your holding period is less than 2 years, then such income is treated as business income and liable to get taxed as per tax slab of the investor.
If your holding period is more than 2 years, then your profits would be subject to long-term capital gains tax. The current short-term capital gain tax rate is 20% after indexation.
The trading in unlisted shares is governed by Securities & Contract (Regulation) Act, which comes under the preview of SEBI. The SEBI regulations become applicable when the stocks of the company get listed on the stock exchange. There is a minimum lock-in period of 6 months for pre-IPO investors.
The major risk associated with investing in unlisted stocks is the liquidity risk. The possible exit route for investors is either to sell to another investor or wait till the company gets listed on the stock exchange.
Yes, NRI’s can also buy and sell Shah Construction Company unlisted shares just like domestic investors. But their investment is on a non-repatriable basis.