FINO PAYTECH LIMITED | LATEST SHARE PRICE & UPDATES
Founded in 2006, Fino Paytech Ltd is a developer of banking technology software and hardware solutions to help its clients in enrolling customers, data storage and verification in unbanked areas which have limited connectivity and access. The company’s products are widely used by commercial banks, insurance companies, and government departments in extending loans, remitting payments, mobilizing deposits, government direct cash transfer and health insurance welfare schemes.
Using Fino Paytech’s products, commercial banks and insurance companies can rapidly scale up their business to millions of unbanked customers located in remote and rural areas, using handheld devices. The company provides a full suite of handheld devices and biometric solutions to procure, store and verify data which helps in fast scaling up of the products and services of the commercial banks and insurance companies aimed at their financial inclusion programmes.
The major shareholders of Fino Paytech Ltd are Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (28.61%), ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (11.4%), Blackstone GPV Capital Partners (7.56%), ICICI Bank (5.79%) and ICICI Lombard General Insurance (5.32%).
Fino Paytech offers banking technology software and hardware solutions to the commercial banks, and insurance companies to enrol customers, data storage and verification in unbanked and rural areas which have limited connectivity and access. Besides, it also helps the Government in payments and remittances for its MGNREGA, social security and health insurance schemes using biometric technology.
As a group, the Fino Paytech Ltd controls the following major subsidiaries:
- Fino Payments Bank Ltd offers the financial services like current and savings accounts, remittances, business correspondent, mobile banking, bill payment and third party financial products distribution.
- Fino Finance Pvt Ltd is a non-deposit taking NBFC. The company offers micro-credit facility to the women population and MSMEs located in rural and remote areas. The company is focussed on the agriculture and small business segments.
- Fino Fintech Foundation provides business correspondent (BC) services to the commercial banks and governments. The business of fino fintech Foundation is to create agent network, design new products, manage training and audit by banks. Fino Fintech is the largest business correspondent in India, with a network in 499 districts. The company also implements the government’s EBT scheme to its beneficiaries across India.
- Customer Enrolment Solutions enable the banks to acquire new customers in remote and rural locations in a quick and simple manner. Using its mobile kit based enrolment system, the banks can capture demographic details, photograph, biometric data and signatures of their clients effortlessly.
- Hardware Solutions offers a complete suite of biometric products for verification, storage and enrolment, and maintaining all back end system processes – thus enabling its clients to offer exclusive financial inclusion applications.
- Operational Solutions manages the data to churn out the required information and MIS reports for day-to-day planning and management of operations. The clients can utilize some of the pre-designed reports or ask for customized reports.
The registered office of the Fino Paytech Limited is located at Mindspace Juinagar, Tower 1, 9th Floor, TTC Industrial Area, Navi Mumbai.
|Symbol||Fino Paytech Ltd.|
|Face Value (₹):||10|
|Demat Status:||NSDL & CDSL|
|Lot Size:||100 Shares|
Board of Directors
Key Business Highlights
- Niche business model, sticky & growing client base located in under-banked and remote locations, and having pan-India presence. Fino is the largest business correspondent in India. The company is a big beneficiary of the boom in the digital payments business. The digital payment industry is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 27% in the coming 5 years.
- Fino Paytech doubled its consolidated revenues over the past 4 years, consistently reducing losses and on path to profitability. The company is de-leveraging its balance sheet by reducing its non-current liabilities by 60% over the last 4 years.
- Fino Paytech is a parent company of Fino Payments Bank, a listed company. Fino Paytech is further trying to unlock its value by obtaining a Small Finance Bank Licence.
- Backed by strong investors – ICICI Group, and Blackstone.
|Total Income (₹ Crores)||860.37||852.91||547.39||376.94|
|PAT (₹ Crores)||-50.40||-20.99||-73.32||-167.20|
|Diluted EPS (₹)||-3.94||-1.66||-5.75||-13.26|
|Book Value per Share (₹)||13.09||16.68||22.21||27.82|
|Equity (₹ Crores)||170.52||217.81||289.00||355.00|
In the payment segment, Fino Paytech Ltd competes majorly with other payment banks operating in rural areas:–
- India Post Payments Bank
- Jio Payment Bank
- Paytm Payment Bank
- Airtel Payment Bank
- NSDL Payment Bank
“Fino Paytech unlisted shares price rise 20% after nod to its payments bank IPO”
The unofficial market for unlisted shares is going gung ho on the shares of the holding company of Fino Payments Bank after capital markets regulator SEBI gave its go ahead to the lender’s plan for an initial public offering (IPO).
Read more: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/ipos/fpos/fino-paytech-unlisted-shares-rise-20-after-nod-to-its-payments-bank-ipo/articleshow/86805384.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Fino Paytech Unlisted Shares
The buying and selling of unlisted shares, and pre-IPO shares is fully legal and valid. But in case of some unlisted companies, the ROFR clause (Right of First Refusal) may be applicable before we can buy shares from employees of unlisted companies. The concerned company needs to issue a no-objection certificate to its employee for sale of its unlisted shares in the secondary market. However, ROFR clause is not applicable to the subsequent transactions of those shares.
The procedure to buy the Fino Paytech Ltd shares is fairly simple. Once you have settled on the price and quantity of the transaction, you would have to transfer the funds into the bank account of the seller. Once the funds are transferred and transaction details are shared with the seller, your demat account will be credited with the shares either on the same day of the fund transfer or before the end of the next working day.
In the secondary market, the transactions related to unlisted shares take place with the existing owners of the shares who are generally the employees or existing investors in the company. The company itself is not directly involved.
The Fino Paytech Ltd shares will get credited either the same day or before the end of the next working day when you transfer the funds into our bank account.
The minimum lot size varies on the basis of market conditions and demand and supply factors. To know the current lot size for CSK, please visit the stock page on our website: www.delistedstocks.in/current-offerings/current-offerings/fino-paytech-limited/
There are many factors which influence the pricing of unlisted shares. Apart from the supply and demand factors, the latest transactions happened on the same stock, last funding round of the company, and valuation level of companies of the similar size affect the pricing of the unlisted shares.
Before IPO, there is no restriction on sale and transfer of your Fino Paytech Ltd shares. But once the shares are listed on the stock exchange, for retail investors, there is a minimum lock-in period 6 months after listing on the stock exchange.
Once the selling price and quantity of shares is agreed with us, we will provide you with an UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number to transfer the shares. Once you have transferred the shares into our company’s demat account, funds are released into your bank account within 24 hours or before the end of the next working day of the transfer of the shares.
If your holding period is less than 2 years, then such income is treated as business income and liable to get taxed as per tax slab of the investor. If your holding period is more than 2 years, then your profits would be subject to long-term capital gains tax. The current short-term capital gain tax rate is 20% after indexation.
The trading in unlisted shares is governed by Securities & Contract (Regulation) Act, which comes under the preview of SEBI. The SEBI regulations become applicable when the stocks of the company get listed on the stock exchange. There is a minimum lock-in period of 6 months for pre-IPO investors.
The major risk associated with investing in unlisted stocks is the liquidity risk. The possible exit route for investors is either to sell to another investor or wait till the company gets listed on the stock exchange.
Yes, NRI’s can also buy and sell Fino Paytech Ltd shares just like domestic investors. But their investment is on a non-repatriable basis.